I’m getting a little weary of these notices on social media asking me to complete a survey to find out what kind of king or queen or politician I might be.
So I’m offering my own version to help you find out what kind of person you might be. Please answer the questions below and when you are finished find your description at the end.
Respond yes or no to the following questions:
1. When I see an empty parking space downtown, I do everything I can to get it, even if means pulling in front of the person who saw it first.
2. I honk my horn whenever I can no matter what.
3. I hold grudges as long as I can.
4. I express anger at the slightest provocation.
5. My mind is made up; don’t confuse me with the facts.
6. I judge people on what they look like.
7. I seldom listen to other people.
8. I believe one should do unto others before they do unto you.
9. I throw my trash and cigarettes out the car window.
10. I believe I know more than anyone.
How to Score: If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, you are, indeed, a bad person. If you answered “no” to all the questions, you are a good person. If your answers consisted of both “yes” and “no” you are an honest peerson.